Thursday, February 9, 2012

February 9, 2012



This week is flying by way too fast! I swear it was JUST Monday and I had just gone to the Dr.'s office! Now it's already NOON on Thursday and I am just that many more days behind! *sigh* the joys of being pregnant, slow moving, and exhausted!

I found this cute little craft project called "Long Distance Hug" on Pintrest the other day and decided that Keric just HAD to make one to send to my parents for Valentine's day.

So this morning while he was still in his jammies, we got out the paint, scissors and glue and made Precious a.k.a Grandma Bennion and Gampa a.k.a. Grandpa Bennion a Valentine.

It was actually kind of fun to get a little messy this morning, or at least more messy than we usually do. :) Keric kept asking where the glitter was...amazingly enough I don't even HAVE any glitter!! I guess too many bad memories of cleaning up glitter messes from my days of teaching school. :)

We did some hand prints, glued them to a ribbon, and sent Precious and Gampa a "Long distance hug". After we were done Keric said "Awww...Mommy Precious is gonna LOVE it!" LOL

My Mom does get a big kick out of cards, and especially homemade ones. Guess Keric knows his Precious! :) Hopefully it won't be too late in getting to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment