Tuesday, February 28, 2012

February 28, 2012



We haven't had a JoAnn's here in Tooele for very long, but it has been here long enough that when I pull up to the parking lot Keric says "Mommy, I hate this store!" LOL

Tonight we went and signed the papers on our re-finance (Yea to my sweet hubby for doing so much re-search and locking us in to an AMAZING rate! I am so not up on stuff like that, and am always SO GRATEFUL that he is!) and after we were done at the title company we ran a couple of errands before heading home.

One of the things I wanted to do was go to JoAnn's, even though I sort of knew that wasn't high on anyone elses list. Chris took pity on the boys and said he would take them over to Cal-Ranch to look at guns while I went into JoAnns. I'm sure that was hard sacrifice for Chris. haha

I guess I took a little longer than I thought, because while I was looking at fabric I heard the very loud laughter and running of tiny feet down an aisle that was unmistakably my Bubby! I had a couple of things I still wanted to look at, so I had to keep Keric entertained for about 10 more minutes.

He squeezed himself into the bottom of the very TINY cart I was pushing, and I put the leprechaun hat on him. He rode around like that happy as could be until it was time to go. Maybe next time we pull into JoAnns he won't be so quick to say "I hate this store!"

No comments:

Post a Comment