Saturday, February 18, 2012

February 17, 2012



Today was one of those days that probably could have had LOTS of pictures...but I wasn't organized enough I guess to take them.

After I picked up Keric from school this morning, we had lunch and headed into SLC for my 2 week appointment. It was a couple days early because Monday is President's Day and Tuesday my Dr. is out of the office, so we opted for a Friday appt.

Carson is STILL breech, and the ultra sound showed that he is in the 90th percentile for weight, and to make strike 3...by blood pressure was WAY high today! :( Higher than it has been since my first trimester. Bummer! I didn't have any protein spilling from my kidney's so that was at least good news!

Dr. Holmes said that she is going to give Carson a couple weeks to turn on his own since I do have some extra fluid there is still a chance that he will do it on his own. If he doesn't...then I may have to have him turned manually, and of course the possibility of a C-section is still there because of his size, but she said she won't do anything until at least 37 weeks.

As far as my blood pressure, I have to start making trips to Wal-mart to check it regularly, and if it continues to be high...I'm probably looking at bed rest! I seriously SUCK at this pregnancy thing!

After the Dr.'s office we ran some errands. We have so much to do, and we don't make it to SLC very often, so when we do we try to do marathon days, which my body doesn't like very well...but we did get a lot done, and I survived all the walking around and shopping. :) Pretty sad when your husband is willing to shop, and YOU are the one wishing you could just sit down and take a nap somewhere. *sigh*

While we were at Sutherlands looking at Tile for the bathroom and carpet remnants for Cameron's room, Keric said "Mommy! You just for to take a picture of me!"

The boy never ceases to amaze me! Apparently he has caught on to the fact that I take a picture a day. Thankfully he reminded me to take a picture yesterday. LOL

I said "You're right, I haven't taken any pictures today. I will have to do it!" He said "How bout you take a picture of me right here." LOL So thats what we did. How could I NOT have this as the picture of the day? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment