Monday, February 13, 2012

February 12, 2012



I guess I got too busy doing other things, and only got my picture for today taken, but sadly didn't get anything posted. Dang it! Only a month in, and already fallen behind!

9:00 a.m. church is one of those things I have always had a love/hate relationship with. I hate getting up so early and trying to get me, Bubby and Cam and Reag all ready to get out the door so early, but I do love being done with church by noon!

When I came downstairs, there sitting on my ledge was a beautiful bouquet of roses. I was a little taken back actually! I know Valentine's Day is on Tuesday, but I sure wasn't expecting anything on Sunday!

I've decided that EVERYONE deserves someone like Chris. No, he isn't perfect, I certainly don't intend to portray that image, but neither am I, heaven knows that! I guess we are just perfect for each other! :)

I was talking to my Mom yesterday and I was telling her how glad I was that there were men out there like Chris who were willing to take a girl like me on. I'm sure I'm not the WORST person to live with, but I certainly haven't been the easiest person the past 6 years, especially these past few months.

I feel like I kind of just walk outside of my body lately. My mind is totally absent, I'm just kind of a big waddling blob. I mean seriously... I can't remember anything, I swear I feel like I'm losing my mind half the time, not to mention I'm totally irrational most of the time! I try not to complain too much about all my little aches and pains, because who wanted to be pregnant more than I did?? Not many people that's for sure! But there are those days where I let my emotions get the best of me and I think all I do is complain all day long!

Chris never says anything, in fact he is usually quick to simply respond with: "Go up and take a nap" when he probably should be saying "Suck it up Nati!"

He puts up with my crazy ideas, like Mickey Mouse bathrooms, and instead of telling me "Good luck...have at it" he finds time to actually do MOST of it for me! I don't know how many nights he stayed up ALL NIGHT long painting, or caulking, or doing something in that bathroom while my lazy bum was asleep in bed!

My friend posted this little saying on Facebook the other day, and I've thought about it a lot this week.



After I read it I thought...Wow, that pretty much sums up my "Fer!" The next thought I had was, "and it for SURE doesn't describe any of the other people that I thought were so great once upon a time!" Maybe if I had read this quote back then...I wouldn't have wasted soooo much time with so MANY jerks??

I'm just glad that somehow Chris and I found one another. I'm sure I would be TWICE the hot mess I am now without him! I guess I would also like to think he would be a little lost without me too! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment