Monday, February 27, 2012

February 27, 2012



I think I have created a Shower Monster!

One of the things we did in the Mickey Bathroom was to put a kind of "waterfall" shower head in the shower.

One shower, and Keric was hooked! He LOVES taking showers, and would take 3-4 a day if I would let him. No more "Tubby Time" for this boy...it's showers from now on!

He has a sort of shower "routine." I turn the shower on and make sure that he has just enough "warms" and then he gets in.

He refuses to have ANY help, he instead insists that I sit outside the shower and wait for him, while he shouts out a play by play of what he is doing in the shower. A lot of times this is just "I just standing in the warms Mommy."

These showers of his can last anywhere from 10 minutes to whenever his warms run out, depending on how much patience I have to just SIT there and wait for him. I have tried to sneak out, but he has caught on to this little trick of mine.

Today while he was taking his shower, he kept pulling the shower curtain liner back and peeking out of the little clear round circles in the curtain to make sure I was still there. LOL

The peek a boo game at least made the long wait not so long!

No comments:

Post a Comment