Saturday, February 11, 2012

February 11, 2012



HA! I figured out how to outsmart my Braxton Hicks! It took me long enough...but I think I've beat the system. At least I did for today.

The only time they get horrible is when I am on my feet for too long, so I decided that I would find a way to make myself useful without having to be on my feet.

I was going to make cupcakes this morning, but I walked into the kitchen and all I could see was how disgusting my floor and tile grout were. It was about enough to make me want to vomit!

It's so weird how the funniest things just BUG me when I am pregnant. I know full well that my grout has been dirty for a long time, but for the past week or two it's really been bothering me. I couldn't even make the cupcakes until I had cleaned the grout.

So I got my cleaning stuff out, and went to work on the tile. As I was working I was thinking...Hey! I'm actually doing something productive and still sitting down! So I kept on scrubbing away, and two hours later, my floor was clean enough to eat off of, and I had NO Braxton Hicks!

I figured I was feeling so good...I would go ahead and press my luck. Do you know how many things you can clean while sitting down?? You can clean a LOT! I cleaned baseboards, walls, toilets, and floors, all while sitting down, and all without any Braxton Hicks! I was so proud of myself!

Granted it took me FOREVER to do all of it, and sadly I didn't finish every wall or baseboard or toilet for that matter, but I finished a bunch of them, and I even though I was sitting all day, I didn't feel like a big pile of crap! :)

Maybe my house will get deep cleaned from the floors to the midway point by the time Carson gets here?

Oh..and like my picture? I was trying to show my clean grout...which you can't even really appreciate unless you saw the before, but thankfully none of you did, but as I was taking the picture, Keric ran in and laid on the floor so he could be in the picture too! LOL As you can see he was SUPPOSED to be putting his jammies on, but didn't make it that far I guess. Such a little poser! :)

1 comment: