Tuesday, February 7, 2012

February 7, 2012



Keric has his very first ever "Balentimes Day" a.k.a. Valentine's day party in a week. His teachers asked that he have his valentines all done and brought to school on Friday so that they could get their little bags all put together.

So after I picked him up from school today, we went to Wal-mart and picked out a few things for him to give to his class for Valentines day. I LOVE all of Wal-mart's 97cent things during the Holidays! I love even more that he has exactly 24 kids in his class, which means I only have to buy 2 packages of pretty much everything, and I have no left overs! :)

So tonight after dinner we put together his little Valentine bags. I found some really cute cellophane bags and we filled them up with suckers, smarties, conversation hearts (of COURSE!) and a tiny little bottle of bubbles. The little bottle of bubbles was the one thing Keric really wanted to put in his little treat bags, and since I'm fairly sure each child will only be able to blow about 5 bubbles out of each bottle, I figured the parents couldn't be too mad me. :)

After we filled the treat bags, I helped Keric sign his name on the Transformer Valentine's that he chose, and then we wrapped them all up and got them ready to go for Friday.

He was so cute while we were filling the bags. He kept telling me that he was having so much fun with his "Balentimes" and how much his friends were going to love them. :) I'm so thankful that he has so much fun at preschool and has such great teachers and friends. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment