Thursday, February 2, 2012

February 2, 2012



Keric is going through a new phase of life. One that I am trying to embrace a little more each day.

I thought that it was just little girls who liked to pick out their clothes, but I guess that is just a myth. Keric likes to have a say in what he wears every day. Some days he is more opinionated than others, but trust me, there is always something he is wearing that HE picked out, and I didn't.

Some days he asks to just keep wearing his jammies, other days, he wants to just wear his unders, and he has even asked a couple times to just be naked!! If it isn't a school day, and we aren't going anywhere, I let him decide what he wants to wear, unless the request is unders or naked!

Thankfully all of his clothes from last summer have been put away, so I don't have to have the fight about whether or not he can wear shorts! :)

This morning we woke up to snow. I guess we have had so little snow this year that Keric believes snow = Christmas. He told me several times today that it was Christmas. There is no use trying to debate this topic... I tried!

After his bath we went to get him dressed and this was the outfit he insisted on wearing! His Santa shirt...! Of course because it's Christmas! I forgot the shirt was even still in his closet!

Oh well...we don't have anywhere to go today, but if we DO happen to, I hope people won't judge me too harshly. At least it isn't his jammies!

No comments:

Post a Comment