Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February 1, 2012



So my picture for today doesn't look like much, but this is the beginning of another project that I have in mind for the Mickey Bathroom.

I found a Walt Disney font that looks like Walt Disney's handwriting, and I am planning on cutting the words "Tubby Time" out in vinyl and placing them on the little sign. I also have some Mickey ears that I want to put on there as well.

Around the sign I want to hang black and white pictures of my boys during "Tubby Time". I have a ton of pictures of Keric in the bath at various points in his little life, and plan to have just as many of Carson when he gets here. I guess it will be a project in the works for a little while seeing as how half of the models aren't here.

My hopes were to finish the little sign today, but I ran out of White vinyl, and I'm not sure I want to do the letters in Black. So...there it sits...unfinished. Hopefully it will be done tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment