Saturday, February 18, 2012

February 18, 2012


Of course I love that Keric loves his Mommy so much! I have decided that there is nothing like a little boys love for his Mommy!

However, I also love that he loves his Daddy just as much! :)

Ever since Keric was just a little boy, he has LOVED his "Home Depot Dates" with his Daddy. In fact there was a time when we would go to Home Depot, and Keric would get upset that I was even there! He would tell me to "Go!" and "No Mommy!" the entire time we were there. It was very obvious that I was the third wheel, and was interfering with Daddy/Keric time!

So tonight when Chris said he needed to go to Home Depot, and asked Keric if he wanted to come, his little face lit up, and he hurried and got his shoes on, and of course had to get his hat on, because Daddy had his hat on. LOL

I do LOVE my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment