Wednesday, February 22, 2012

February 22, 2012



There is nothing more fun than getting packages in the mail, especially when they are unexpected packages! :)

This morning the mailman brought a package with my name on it and when Chris handed it to me I was completely confused!

My first reaction was, "I didn't order anything" but then I started second guessing myself and wondering if I just didn't remember ordering something! Believe me, Me forgetting something has for SURE been known to happen, especially these past few months!

When we opened it inside was the cutest little Pirate Ship from my Mom! Keric was so excited!

I love that my Mom is so quick to think of each and every one of us, and without hesitation send us something for whatever reason. It was just this last Friday that I was talking to her and telling her we were out shopping for things for Keric's Pirate room, and low and behold a Pirate ship shows up on my door step!

We put the little ship with the other things that will go in his room. Keric was quick to tell me, and everyone else that he showed it to, that we were to "touch it soft, because it was very VERY special!"

I'm so excited for his little Pirate Room to come together, and I am glad that Keric is so excited about it too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment