Sunday, February 26, 2012

February 26, 2012



Just last week as I was sitting in Sharing time with my class and they were handing out the next weeks prayers, scripture, and talks, I was thinking "I wonder when Keric will be asked to do one of those things?"

Well low and behold he got "mail" today in sharing time! Of course he would get his mail the week that I am home laying in bed with stupid back contractions, so I missed it, but he was SO excited to come show me his mail when he got home!

He was asked to give the opening prayer, and couldn't have been happier about it. He just gets more and more grown up as they days go by. It's a silly thing to get teary about, and I'm sure having to stay down all day didn't help my already overly sensitive emotions, but I cried a little after he handed me his mail and went to change his clothes.

Next thing I know he's going to be bringing home an invitation to the Stake Baptism preview!!! Why does he have to get so big so FAST?? *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment