Monday, January 9, 2012

January 9, 2012



Today we went into SLC to the Dr.'s office to check on Baby Carson. Everything still looks good. I've gained a total of 9 lbs for this whole pregnancy, which is I guess a good thing...although I would have rather LOST 9 lbs, but I suppose I shouldn't complain. Better than the 25 or so pounds I GAINED with Keric! :(

I also had to get my Rhogam shot. I hate that shot! It HURTS, but I guess Chris and Keric got a good laugh out of Mommy getting a shot in her bum. :(

A trip to SLC also means a trip to Costco. Poor Bubby didn't get his nap today, but he was still a good sport about being dragged all over! By the time we got to Costco, I think he was kinda done. We did however convince him to sit in the cart and play games on my I-phone. Thank heaven's for I-phones, and food samples at Costco. It makes the time go by much faster for "busy" little 3 1/2 year olds! :)

1 comment:

  1. Only 9 lbs Natalee!? That's amazing! I always gain 35 :) Fun, fun.

    ReplyDelete