Wednesday, January 4, 2012

January 4, 2012



*Caution* This post may contain TMI

The daily potty training "fight" continues. It has been several months now that we have tried to potty train Keric. He has pretty much figured out peeing in the potty, and can successfully wear under ware throughout the day, but the OTHER part of potty training is a daily "fight".

We have tried literally everything! Honestly...there isn't a suggestion you could give me that I haven't done!

He hasn't pooped in 2 days now! This afternoon he asked me if he could play his Wii game. I told him he could play but only after he at least TRIED to sit on the potty. It didn't go over very well AT ALL, as you can see! His tantrum lasted a good 30 mins, and he only calmed down after I started taking pictures of him. He didn't find me funny. Of course he STILL hasn't gone, but I'm happy to say that he has also NOT played the Wii.

**January 4th 2010 update**

While the kids were getting ready for bed, Chris decided to try the potty thing with Keric just one more time today! To my total and UTTER amazement...Keric did it!! He FINALLY pooped in the potty! I was so proud of him I was near tears! We all clapped, and cheered and jumped up and down for him. He called both Grandma's to tell them the good news, and looked as if he were walking on air for the rest of the night!

Now to make good on all our promises...or at least the ones he remembers! ;) He has requested his "Pirate Poop Party" and remote control Helicopter. Thankfully he doesn't remember the I-pod or I-phone we promised him! ;) I told ya...we were totally desperate!

Good Job Buddy!! Let's hope this is the last hurdle to a fully potty trained BIG BOY!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment