Thursday, January 5, 2012

January 5, 2012



Today is the first day of my THIRD Trimester! Holy cow... I can't believe it's already here!

This morning when I checked my e-mail and found my weekly "Baby Center" e-mail I was a little taken back! Only 12 more weeks?!?! How can that even be!

I have WAY too much stuff to get done, least of which is moving kids out of rooms and into new ones! Poor Carson isn't going to have a place to stay when he gets here, and I'll be honest...that really bugs me. I mean come on, we've known for 7 months now that he was on his way, he should at LEAST have a room.

So here is my Third trimester belly picture. Isn't it beautiful! *gag* I have had people tell me how "cute" I look, and how "cute" my belly is, but I just don't see it! I'm MUCH bigger than I was with Keric, which I suppose is to be expected, but come on...I still have 12 weeks of "growing" to go!! I hope I don't explode!

3 comments:

  1. You look amazing! You are carrying high, it will be fun to see the belly drop in the coming weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love. Love. LOVE this picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You DO look adorable! Good luck getting the room ready! I'm sure it will be super cute with as great of a decorator you are!

    ReplyDelete