Monday, January 30, 2012

January 30, 2012



I had such grand plans for today, but they didn't all come together like I hoped. I figured since last week I had gotten so behind with being sick, that I would get the laundry going and done, along with some serious cleaning!

I need to get this house "Spring Cleaned" before Carson's grand entrance! I was doing pretty well until about 1:00 p.m. and then I started having really bad Braxton Hicks. :( So NOT in my plan for today!

So instead I sat and watched "Octonauts" with Keric, ate lunch, took a nap and actually scrapped a page for Carson's baby book. It's been awhile since I've had the motivation to do so, but I figured I had to do SOMETHING more entertaining than watching another episode of Octonauts.

Is anyone elses child obsessed with this silly show??


It drives me crazy, but Keric loves it! I guess the good thing about it is that they teach them about real creatures that live in the sea. I think he knows more about crabs, seals, and cookie cutter sharks than I do!!

I found this kit a few weeks ago, and I just HAD to do a page about Year of the Dragon babies. I've been reading all these articles about how "lucky" this year is, and how people actually have planned to have babies during this year because of the Zodiac sign. LOL I don't care what Zodiac sign year he is born in, I'm just thrilled that he is finally almost here!

No comments:

Post a Comment