Saturday, January 14, 2012

January 14, 2012



I can hardly believe it myself but I promise it's true! Chris FINALLY had a day where he didn't have a million things to do, so we got some ceiling paint and he has been painting the ceilings down in the basement!! I know it's not much...but I'm SO EXCITED!

I offered to help, but I'm a little balanced challenged and Chris didn't think me reaching up over my head and painting was a good idea. Wonder why??? ;) So I "helped" by being down in the basement to keep him company in between checking on poor STILL sick Bubby.

It's small progress, but I don't care! It's progress...which means that we are closer to getting Cameron moved downstairs, Keric into Cameron's room, and then Carson will finally have a room to come home too! :)

Of course no one knows what will happen between now and when Carson decides to arrive, but the point is is that we have ceiling paint!!

Yes...it's the little things! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment