Friday, January 13, 2012

January 13, 2012



I guess in keeping with the Friday the 13th theme, this day was certainly filled with tears, but also lots of laughing.

Poor Keric is still fighting off this flu bug that he picked up a few days ago. It started out with just some yucky tummy problems. I had to go and buy some Pull Ups because he simply wasn't making it to the potty on time!:( Sadly he started throwing up last night too, so now he literally has it coming out of both ends! Not a fun time for Bubby or Mommy!

I'm so grateful to Chris for helping me find the humor in cleaning up poop and puke, especially when what I truly felt like doing was sitting on the floor and crying!

Thankfully my Mother in law has her very own rug doctor that we can borrow at anytime! Plus my house is getting deep cleaned one random room at a time, which needed to be done before the baby gets here too. :)

Here is hoping tomorrow is a better day!

No comments:

Post a Comment