Tuesday, January 24, 2012

January 24, 2012



The theme for today is Dogs, however somehow Chompie escaped this post, because he actually didn't do anything too horrible! :)

I found this really cute fabric at Wal-mart and I want to make Carson a blanket with it. For whatever reason, I have really wanted to start sewing again. Well...I say again, but I think the last time I did any sort of sewing was in 7th grade Home Ec. and a few times with my Grandma.

I blame Pintrest, and all of my incredibly talented friends who make sewing looks so easy, but the point is that I really want to sew! So I've been finding tutorials and patterns on line, and I think I may take the plunge and buy some doggie fabric and see what comes out! :)

The other part of our theme for today is the fact that I am "Sick as a Dog". I thought I was in the clear from this nasty flu bug that has been going around. Keric has been over it for about a week now, so I thought I had dodged a bullet, but I guess not.

I truly have never been this sick before! I mean I probably throw up more than the average person, but to not be able to drink WATER without keeping it down, that is a new one for me. I spent most of the afternoon and evening locked in my room hoping that I could just fall asleep and it would go away!

Hopefully this will pass, and it finally STOPS with me! No one else needs to experience this!

No comments:

Post a Comment