Wednesday, January 18, 2012

January 18, 2012



They say that women who are pregnant with girls, often have a harder time emotionally because of all the extra hormones. When I found out that I was pregnant with boy #2, and after the shock of that wore off, I started going through all the "pros" of having two boys vs. having a boy and a girl.

One of those pros was that I and my poor husband would not have to deal with all the extra raging hormones that would come from being pregnant with a girl. Skip ahead 2 1/2 months later and here I am, sobbing in my room, with my head on my husbands shoulder telling him that I can "No longer do it" and that I think "I just want to run away!"

So I guess this leads me to believe that a). Carson is actually a girl, and all three ultra sounds have just been wrong. (Yeah right, cause that totally happens!) b.) it doesn't matter what you are having, your hormones are still way out of whack, and you are still just a crazy person when you're pregnant. or c.) I'm just simply a HOT MESS and an even HOTTER MESS when I'm pregnant.

I'm guessing...the correct answer is C!

I pulled myself together somewhat for the rest of the day, but was still having to stop myself from doing bodily harm to anyone who dared crossed me.

Thankfully I have been blessed with an understanding and caring husband who controlled his laughter, didn't get upset with me, and instead simply picked up all the kids, threw them in the car and took them to Wal-Mart so I could have a much needed break!!

Bless that man...I truly do love him for putting up with me, for knowing what I need and WHEN I need it, and for not making me feel guilty about being such a hot mess. Like I said, the man probably should have RUN when he had the chance, but I'm so glad he didn't!

No comments:

Post a Comment