Monday, January 2, 2012

January 2, 2012



Our family started the year off with our very own rendition of "Hoarders!" If you've never seen that show, it's a GREAT motivator to throw things away!!

We actually started on Friday cleaning out closets, drawers, cabinents and anything else that opened. It's been a LONG process, and we still aren't totally done, but I feel so much better with the progress we have made!

The biggest thorn in my side was my kitchen. We have so much STUFF that just never gets used, and takes up so much space. So one of my big projects was the pantry, cupboards and drawers. I may actually enjoy cooking now that I can FIND things in there.

2 comments:

  1. You have a pantry? Lucky girl. I have a cupboard. In a corner. By the fridge. Tucked where my 5'2" body can't reach. *sigh*

    Seriously, though, it's a great picture. I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! You've motivated me to get going on some of my secret places :) Mom

    ReplyDelete