Thursday, January 12, 2012

January 12, 2012



Today we had a house full of "sickies."

Poor Keric has had some kind of stomach bug for the past 3 days! Poor little guy doesn't complain, but he just isn't interested in eating anything, and once in awhile he will say "My tummy just not feel good Mom." He hasn't thrown up at all, but it seems to be the kind that comes out the other end, which is hard when your trying to be such a big boy and go to the potty. Poor little man! Makes me so sad.

Chris got his second migraine this week. He doesn't complain either, and I know he gets them really bad. I'm such a wimp when it comes to headaches especially migraines! I usually spend at least a half an hour just crying because of the pain, but not Chris. He just quietly went up to bed and tried to get some sleep.

So this afternoon we had an entire Napping House. Keric actually ASKED to go to bed, so he and Chris went up to bed and Chompie followed. Chompie loves his naps about as much as Keric and I love our naps! Silly dog!

I had a couple hours of just quiet time to catch up on a few things, and then I laid down and took a nap too. I'm not "sick" just in my third trimester! I've never been someone who just had lots and lots of energy when I'm NOT pregnant, but I seem to have less and LESS energy as the months of pregnancy go on. At this rate, I may be lucky to get myself out of bed and showered at 39 weeks! UGH!

Hopefully everyone will be feeling MUCH better by the weekend, and we won't have anymore "sickies".

1 comment: