Sunday, January 1, 2012

January 1, 2012...Let's try this again

I took the challange of taking a photo every day for a year in 2009, and although somedays it was a hard challenge, in the end I LOVED the results. Since then I have half-heartedly tried to do it again, but with little to no success.

Since this is the year our 2nd baby will be born, I thought it would be a great year to take on the challenge again! I keep thinking how fun it will be to look back on each day of this exciting year someday. :) So hopefully I can keep it up!

Today was Keric's first day in Sunbeams.



It was a bitter-sweet day for me. I'm so proud of him for going to Primary and for loving it, but also sad that he is just growing up way too fast! He even looked older today! *sigh*

3 comments:

  1. He is so handsome! I can't wait to read your daily words!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea of just putting the picture on a blog instead of trying to scrap all the pictures. I tried that last year and only made it to week 7 or something and then it was just too much! Maybe I will copy you!! We were out of town today but next Sunday will be Kaden's first time in Primary too! :( They grow too fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are awesome to do this. I'm excited to read through everything.

    ReplyDelete