Wednesday, March 21, 2012

March 7, 2012



I decided that today I was going to have a semi self prescribed bed-rest day, but I was going to at least be productive!

I have all these projects that I want to get done before Carson gets here, but I have a bad habit of starting things, and then never finishing them! I guess last nights craft night was a good motivator. :)

I put the last finishing touches on the little "Kiss Me" sign that I started last night. I also finished one of Keric's Pirate signs that I wanted to make for his room, and I got everything for the Activity Day's bookmarks done for this afternoon.

It was actually really fun to just sit down and make a big mess, and FINISH some of these projects. I still have the blankets to finish, but sadly I ran out of time today.

I do however think I am in desperate NEED of a craft room! I wonder if I can talk one of the kids into giving up their room and just sleeping on the couch until college?

No comments:

Post a Comment