Saturday, March 24, 2012

March 17, 2012



Today was kind of an emotional day for me. Ok...it was a very emotional day!

Carson hardly slept at all last night, so the lack of sleep probably didn't help, but today was also the day we had to put my mom back on the airplane headed for home.

I can't believe that it's already been a week! How can Carson be a week old today, and how can my Mom have already been here a week!?!? I'm sure this week hasn't flown by as quickly for my poor Dad who is home alone, but it sure flew by for me!

We had to have my Mom to the airport by 10 this morning, so we all drove into SLC to drop her off. I cried when we dropped her off, I cried all the way home, and I cried myself to sleep when we got home! I'm even crying now as I type this!

There is a part of me that wonders if this was the last time she will come stay with me for a week. More than likely Carson will be my last baby. I'm getting older, it's not easy for me to get pregnant, let alone BE pregnant, so more than likely this is it. It makes me sad to think I won't have another week with hanging out with my Mom!

I guess I'll just have to make it a point to go spend more weeks with her!

Thank you Mom for coming out to help us! My house is beautiful, and my stomach muscles still ache from all the laughing! I can't wait until I get to see you in April! Love you Super, and Love you Dooper!!! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. ...and I love you more. I had a great time. No, this won't be the last time we spend quality time together - I promise :)

    ReplyDelete