Saturday, March 24, 2012

March 18, 2012



Today I stayed home from church with Carson while Chris and Bubby went to church. Chris taught my class for me, so I didn't even have to find a sub! :)

Being home alone, I have to admit, was a little scary. I'm feeling a lot stronger, and not in as much pain as I was a few days ago, but there is always that worry I guess. What if something happened while I was alone. I try to convince myself that I am "fine" but in all reality I had a pretty major surgery, and as many surgeries as I have had, I know that it takes my body awhile to heal.

I still have sausage feet, so I don't go up and down stairs with Carson at all. So I was kind of just stuck upstairs until Chris got home. :)

I got up and took a shower and got ready, ie put some new jammies on, and then I got Carson bathed and ready too. After I got him all ready, we took a nap until Chris and Keric got home.

When I put Carson down I was watching the little faces that he makes while he sleeps. I was so excited that I got a picture of this face! He makes this face a lot, but I can never get a picture of it! I call it his "crunching numbers" face. He looks so serious, it just cracks me up! Funny little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment