Saturday, March 31, 2012

March 20, 2012



It has been 10 days since little Carson was born, and I ALMOST have my feet back! Dr. Holmes told me that it would take about 10 days, so hopefully with in the next few days, I will have normal feet again! :)

I should have taken a picture of them at their worst, but I was too embarrassed to post it! I literally had ROLLS on my ankles of all places, and I could not wear shoes! I have more shoes than the average person, and of ALL those shoes, there weren't ANY that fit!

Now I can at least wear flip flops, and some of my other shoes without leaving DENTS in my feet!

The things you go through to get these sweet little babies here. I guess going without shoes and having literal fat feet are pretty small sacrifices! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment