Saturday, March 3, 2012

March 3, 2012



A couple of days ago, winter decided to show up after all! I can't say that I'm totally surprised, I mean I knew that having NO WINTER was too good to be true, but I guess a girl can always dream right?

Yes...I know that I live in Utah, and yes I know that Utah gets a lot of snow, but that does NOT mean that I have to like it.

We got about 6 inches of snow a couple of days ago, and it has actually stayed around. Usually when it snows like that, it seems like it's gone with in a day or two, but not this time.

Wal mart also happened to be having all of their winter stuff on major clearance yesterday, so Keric lucked out! We got him some snow pants for $1.50, some gloves for .50 cents, snow boots for $5.00 and a hat for .25 cents.

Chris had planned to work down in the basement today, but being the good Daddy he is, he went outside to play with Keric for awhile before getting to work. Keric LOVES the snow, and loves being outside, so he was in 7th Heaven out there in all his winter gear playing till his little heart was content! They played for almost two hours! They were throwing snowballs, chasing each other around the yard, jumping on the snow filled trampoline, and of course building a snowman.

Sitting outside watching them play and taking pictures and video's ALMOST made the 6 inches of snow worth having! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment