Thursday, March 22, 2012

March 13, 2012



As much as I loved and appreciated my Dr.'s and Nurses while I was here, I was thrilled beyond belief to be "sprung" from my Hospital stay this morning and we busted out of this joint!!

I wanted to leave at like 8 a.m. but we didn't get everything all set and signed and everything else until closer to noon, and even STILL they kept trying to convince me to stay another day! Sorry, but no thank you!

The wheelchair ride and ride home were painful at best, but I was still so glad to be home! Carson however seemed to LOVE his car ride home! He slept the entire way home! That may be a good trick to remember for the future?? Long car rides put him to sleep! :)

It was so fun to be greeted by my Mom and Keric as soon as we pulled into the garage. I'm fairly sure Keric was more excited that Carson was home, and could have honestly cared less that I was but that's OK...my Mommy was happy to see me! :)

As happy as I was to see Keric, I was shocked at how BIG he looked and seemed! I guess I wasn't prepared for that! When I left him with Grandma Anne on Friday he was my baby, but when I came home today, he was FAR from a baby!! He looked like he was 10 years old to me! It honestly made me cry a little. Of course he will always be my "baby" no matter how old he gets, but I guess for right now, Carson has kind of taken over the baby role for a while.

Of course my Mom had cleaned my house, gone grocery shopping, bought me a new vacuum, and even made home made chocolate chip cookies while she had been here! It was SO nice to walk into a nice clean house!!

I already feel a hundred times better being home!

No comments:

Post a Comment