Saturday, March 24, 2012

March 16, 2012



Back to the Dr. we go to check Carson's weight and Bilirubin. Thankfully miracle of all miracles not only did he gain 2 oz in one day, his bilirubin had come down from an 18 to an 11 so he doesn't have to have the space bed anymore!! YEA CARSON!!

The only appointment we could get was in the morning, and Bubby had his "Green Party" at school today. He already missed school on Tuesday, and since he was asked to bring Green punch to his party I really didn't want him to miss again.

My Mom was nice enough to stay home so she could pick Keric up from School while we were at the Dr.

Not only did I come home to a beautifully clean house, I got to see THIS sweet face! He loves his Leprechaun shirt that my Mom brought him, and they made these cute little leprechaun hats at school! Seriously the CUTEST little Leprechaun I have ever seen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment