Saturday, March 17, 2012

March 6, 2012



I probably totally overworked myself today, but I feel like my poor old body is quickly shutting down, and I'm running out of non bed rest time quickly!

I took Keric to school today, and then I came home and "rested" up for the rest of the things I had planned for the day. I am in charge of the craft part of Activity Days tomorrow, so I had some things to do for that, along with a few other errands to run.

Getting up and getting myself and Keric ready for the day, usually wears me out pretty good, so I figured if I came home and rested while Keric was in school, I could get all my errands done.

We went to Jo Ann's after school, and then to Wal-mart, and by the time I got home I had a really nice case of the Cankles!! It was not pretty, and actually sort of hurt! I knew this was NOT a good sign. :(

My sweet friend Melissa brought me a Dr. Pepper and some mini Twix. She was so sweet to think of me, and man did it taste good! It actually made sitting on the couch starring at my cankles, somewhat bare able! :)

My friends Karie and Ann and I got together tonight for one last "girls night" before Carson is born. We all met at Karie's house and had a craft night! Despite how horrible I was feeling, it was so much FUN to get together and just talk, paint, and laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment