Friday, January 9, 2009

January 9, 2009



I have been trying to be better about introducing new food's into Keric's "diet". So far he has loved everything I have given him! Bananas, Apples, Pears, Carrots, Oatmeal, he loves it all! He smacks his lips and gets overly anxious when I'm not shoveling it in his mouth fast enough.

Today however, was a little different. The new food today was peas. As you can tell, he was NOT impressed. I couldn't get him to eat hardly any of it. He was making the funniest faces, and was really not enjoying the experience. Truth be known, the peas were pretty disgusting looking and smelling!

I didn't make him finish them. Who can look at that face and NOT throw the rest of the peas away?? I did get a pretty good laugh out of the whole thing.

We had carrots for lunch instead. Maybe we'll try peas another day.

3 comments:

  1. Sofie hated peas too but she loved green beans, I can't say the same thing now though. New foods always make for some great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what it is about peas, but most kids don't like them (at least not the first several times). Halle was not a big veggie fan (she did like the squash fruit blends) and Ava would only eat solid food if she could pick it up and put it in herself, so we pretty much skipped to whole baby food scene with her...but she did like cooked frozen peas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd have NEVER made you eat something so disgusting! (Mom)

    ReplyDelete