Monday, January 19, 2009

January 19, 2009



I feel stupid that yet again my Monday photo has to do with Laundry, but I guess when that's pretty much all you do on Monday, there aren't many more pictures to take.

Keric likes to lie on the bed and play while I fold laundry. Sometimes he watches T.V., sometimes he plays with toys, and other times he sleeps. Today he played hide and go seek.

I got a batch of laundry out of the dryer, and put it on the bed to fold. The laundry room is right next to my bedroom, so after I laid the laundry down on the bed, I carried another load from my bedroom, and put it into the washer and then transferred the previous load to the dryer.

When I came back I could hear Bubby squealing and laughing, but I couldn't see him right off. In the 30 seconds it took me to put a new load in the washer and a new load in the dryer, he had grabbed a bunch of clothes and pulled them up over his head. He seemed to be very happy and thrilled with his new achievement.

He was having a great time in the big pile of warm clothes. He's such a silly kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment