Friday, January 30, 2009

January 30, 2009



Today I went to substitute teach at the Jr. High school for my Friend Melody. I had never taught anything higher then 3rd grade! I was a little intimidated, but I actually had an O.K. day. It was weird to have a "new" class every 45 minutes and only a couple lesson plans to teach. I was in a Special Ed Class, so that was also new. I had one class with only 3 people in it, and the biggest class I had was 15. Definitely different then what I was used to!

Chris took the day off to work in the basement, so he was able to watch Bubby and that was a big stress reliever for me! I don't worry about him being at home with his Daddy.

I also got to see a few of my old students in the hallways, which was fun, but wow, am I glad I am not back in Jr. High!! What a difficult and awkward age! Poor kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment