Wednesday, January 28, 2009

January 28, 2009



I realize that this is a little bit of an odd picture to choose for today. I could have taken pictures of lots of different things today. I could have taken a picture of the 4 hour power outage we had. I could have taken a picture of Bubby and I visiting my friends at Middle Canyon, or even a picture of our failed attempt to take Bubby to the library for story time, but this was the one I chose instead.

I chose this picture, because I felt like I had to document the fact that Bubby finally rolled over! Yes, he is 8 months old, and yes, he still has not rolled over! Mind you, he only did it once, and refused to do it again, but I felt like just in case it never happens again, I have proof that he at least did it once, and I know he is capable of doing it, even if he chooses not to.

This picture of course was AFTER the fact, and when I was trying to get him to do it again, but as you can see, he wasn't having it. Maybe he'll do it again one day? I can only hope. He's kind of a lazy boy. He does more observing, and not much doing. :)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah for Keric! Isn't funny how they all develop at different rates?

    ReplyDelete