Sunday, January 25, 2009

January 25, 2009



This is the second time today I have gone into Keric's room and found him in this position! The first time was early this morning when he first woke up. He woke up mad this morning and when I went in to get him I found him pinned up to the side of the crib with his arm and leg hanging out of one of the crib bars screaming his head off!

This time, was when he should have been taking a nap. We have 1:00 p.m. church which means his 3:00 p.m. nap time gets interuppted every Sunday, ie no nap for bubby on Sunday's. He was so grouchy and tired when we got home, I thought maybe he would take a nap when we got home.

As you can see, I was very wrong! I took off his clothes so he would be comfy and patted his back and his bum until he fell asleep, but once I put him in his crib, he woke up and wasn't having it. I tried to let him cry it out, but eventually enough was enough.

I had a feeling I would find him in a similar position as this morning, so I took the camera up with me just in case. Sure enough, there he was! I know my boy! By the time I turned the light on he had quit screaming, but he still had one of his arms through the bars and a red face from screaming so loud.

Of course he is happy as all get out now! Stubborn boy! I wonder where in the world would he get that trait from???

No comments:

Post a Comment