Saturday, January 24, 2009

January 24, 2009



Chris has been working tirelessly down in the basement. He worked all last weekend, and then came home and worked all night last night, and all day again today. In fact he is still down there!! I wish I could help more, but I just don't know what to do! I get frustrated seeing him down there all alone, and knowing there isn't anything I can do.

Today was all wiring stuff. He ended up having to basically re-wire the entire basement! He had to move all these wires around so he could finish the framing.

Our house is most certainly not a Bennion Construction house! When Chris bought the house he was given the option of finishing the basement, or not. I think when the guys who built it were told the basement would not be finished, they started cutting a bunch of corners and doing as little as possible to get it to pass inspection. It's so frustrating! More so for Chris obviously.

Anyway...slowly but surely we (Chris) moves along with the bathroom. I'll post more progress pictures as they happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment