Thursday, January 8, 2009

January 8, 2009



I've said before, that I am continually surprised at Chris and how sweet he is to me! He is always coming up with something creative and fun, and it always happens to be exactly what I needed that day!

Today as I was giving Keric his bath the phone rang. Sometimes I bring the phone into the bathroom when I give him a bath, but today I didn't. I kind of had a feeling it was Chris, but I am paranoid about leaving bubby by himself anywhere, let alone by himself in the bathtub, so I didn't answer the phone.

After I finished getting Keric ready, I checked the caller ID, and sure enough, it was Chris. I called him back, but I wasn't able to reach him. I left a message and figured he would call again when he had a chance.

Later I went downstairs to clean up the breakfast dishes and I noticed I had a new message.

I checked the message, and it was from my sweet "Fer". He had left me a message telling me that he had just called to tell me that he loved me! I have listened to that message several times today! It was so cute, so appreciated, and so very needed!

I love you too Chris! Thank you for being such a good husband, father, and friend!!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful husband...and a great photo to take! I love being able to capture those little moments that mean so much, and make you smile.

    Also, I wanted to THANK YOU for your thoughtfulness the other day. It really meant a lot to have you think of us/me!

    ReplyDelete