Monday, January 5, 2009

January 4, 2009



Today in Primary each of the teachers, councelors, and Music People were asked to put together a little "All about Me" bag for the kids. We were supposed to put things in our bag that showed a little bit about who we are, and then the kids got to guess which bag belonged to which person.

Cameron and Reagan watched me put together my bag, so they weren't allowed to guess until the very end, but it was kind of fun. I think my bag must have been pretty easy, because after only two items being taken out, the kids were saying "It's Sister Wexels!" I didn't know I was that easy to figure out.

The last item they pulled out of the bag was my Nati licence plate. Melody asked Reagan, "Who is Nati"? So Reagan got to do the big reveal. It was cute.

Do ya think this describes me fairly well?

No comments:

Post a Comment