Thursday, January 22, 2009

January 22, 2009



One of my favorite things is to go out to the mailbox and find a surprise package from my Mommy-o!

I think it started with my mission. I always looked forward to her long letters and occasional packages. Even now, once in awhile, she will surprise me and send me something. It usually always has a little note on it, and it always seems to come on a day when I needed a little pick me up.

Today I was so excited to come home from a long Activity Day activity and find a package on the table for me! I was so happy to find she had sent me REAL cinnamon hearts for Valentines day!

It's a nice feeling to be reminded that you are thought about and loved. I need to be more like my mom, and send more thank you notes, and thinking of you packages to people I love.

Thanks Mommy-o! I love you!

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome! That's pretty fast mail for Powell to Tooele! Hope you enjoy the "real" cinnamon hearts. Your activity day sounds so nice. Hope they appreciate you - they should always remember going to a Temple Open House. They are so wonderful. Mom

    ReplyDelete