Tuesday, January 6, 2009

January 6, 2009



An unfortunate thing happened to Tiara and Chompie. Long story short, they had to get shaved because they had big mats in their fur that were unable to be taken out. So...being the responsible pet owners that we are, we now have two shaved, frozen little doggies.

So today I bought them each a sweater. I'm normally not a fan of dogs wearing people clothes, but desperate times called for desperate measures.

Most of their weight is in their fun, so they look so tiny with no fur, but I think they look so cute in their little sweaters. They don't even seem to mind them too much either.

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo Natalee! I have been loving your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a crack up! I was wondering from the previous picture what happened to his hair, or if I was completely crazy and was incorrect about the dog breed...lol...they are SO CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete