Thursday, July 9, 2009

June 9, 2009



The house we are renting in CA doesn't have a crib for Bubby so we bought him a little pack and play to bring with us. I found one at the Sweet Pea Boutique here in Tooele for $29! I was pretty excited since they are about $100+ at Wal Mart! It looks like it has only been used a handful of times, so I think we got a pretty good deal considering Bubby himself will most likely only use it a handful of times.

I stuck him in it today while I was doing some last minute packing to let him kind of play in it and get used to it. He hates the one at my mom's house, but I think it's mostly because the only time we put him in it is when he needs to go to sleep. I didn't expect he would sleep or anything, I just didn't want him to be upset by it when we got it out for him to sleep in tomorrow night. He seemed to be having playing in it, and pushing his hands and face up against the little mesh holes and then laughing.

The funniest part was how concerned Chompie seemed to be about the whole thing. True to Chompie form, he was right there to guard his Bubby and make sure no harm came to him in the pack and play. He sat right up by the mesh and stared at Bubby until I took him out. I can't believe how much those two love each other! It's so sweet to watch some days!

No comments:

Post a Comment