Sunday, July 5, 2009

July 5, 2009


Tomorrow is officially my birthday...even though I am trying to forget that...however I got to do my celebrating today. Chris made me a really yummy dinner, BBQ chicken and salmon with corn on the cob, salad, and the best flippin cake I have ever eaten for dessert! Holy crap I think it has 8000 calories per slice, but WOW was it good!

The best part about it, was it was totally made up! He just went to the store and found all the things I love, and stuck them in a cake. :) Chocolate cake, cheesecake filling, cherry pie filling, chocolate frosting, and whip cream on top. SOOO good! I think I will request it for my birthday EVERY year! It's a cake you should probably only HAVE once a year.

Thank You Honey for always making my birthday's so memorable and special! I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Ummm...YUM!! Not sure my sundae can beat that...or even come close!

    ReplyDelete