Monday, July 6, 2009

July 6, 2009


Happy Birthday to me!! I hate the fact that I am now officially 34 years old...but despite that, I had a wonderful day! Chris went in to work late, so we got to spend most of the morning together which was nice. Keric was SUCH a good boy today which honestly is a little abnormal for a Monday...I had so much fun with him all day today. I got so many nice phone calls, e-mails, and text messages from all my friends and family! I got to hang out and eat a really yummy ice-cream sundae with one of my very good friends, take Keric swimming later on at Desert Peak with Cameron and Reagan and their Mom who also has a birthday today. :) Eat Cafe Rio, my most favorite of ALL foods in the world I think AND watch a movie! It was a very fun and FULL day, so fun and full that I almost forgot the fact that I am truly OLD now!

No comments:

Post a Comment