Saturday, July 11, 2009

June 10, 2009


We stopped in Vegas on the way to CA and spent the night. We of course had to do a few Vegas things while we were there. I almost thing Cameron and Reagan were more excited to go to Vegas than they seem to be about going to Disney Land. :)

We decided to hang out at Ceasers Palace. I have never been there, and it was very well worth the trip! We got to walk around all the amazing stores! I was way too afraid to actually step foot in any of them, but it was fun to window shop and see ACTUAL Louis Vitton hand bags, Gucci, Dolce and Gabana, and my most FAVORITE of all stores, Jimmy Choo!! Oh the shoes in there were so cool! One day I WILL own a pair of Jimmy Choo shoes! :) My favorites were the Zebra shoes made out of real Zebra fur. So fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment