Monday, August 24, 2009

August 24, 2009


Reagie Mae

Whammers

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!! I can't believe the Summer has already come to an end! Time really flies by way too fast! It is especially way too fast when I stop and think that Cameron was going into First Grade when Chris and I got married! Now we are walking down the First Grade Hall with Reagan!

I think Cam and Reag were both a little aprehensive at first about being in a new classroom, and a new environment, but they sure looked cute didn't they!

Reagan has Mrs. Newkirk this year for 1st grade, and Cameron has Mrs. Walker this year for 4th grade.

Since Cameron's school burned down this summer, he is in the same school as Reagie, which I think she is very happy about. Every little girl should have her big brother around to watch out for her. ha ha

Poor Cameron is outside in a portable...basically a gutted out mobile home. I suppose in all reality it's the same size as a normal classroom, but it sure felt awfully small and stuffy in there! I feel horrible for all those teachers having to teach in there this year!

That school will be an absolute mad house, but it looks like it should be a fun year for both of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment