Tuesday, August 11, 2009

August 11, 2009


Chris left this afternoon for Ohio. He wont be back until Thursday so it's just me and the kids. I am OK being alone for the most part, but I do hate it when he is gone at nights! There is something about knowing he isn't just downstairs, that makes it really hard for me to sleep!

Mama Anne took all of us out to Dinner at Denny's tonight since Daddy was gone. She said she figured I didn't want to have to cook! I seriously have the coolest mother in law! So we all met down at Denny's for dinner. It also happened to be Tuesday, and I guess kids eat free on Tuesday's? Who knew!?

Anyway, they had these really cool kids cups that Cameron and Reagan were just dying to have, so I gave in and got them each one. They were sort of cool. They are divided in two, so you can have two different drinks in them, one on each side, and you have these two cool straws. Of course Bubby had to have one too. He had a little bit of a hard time with the straw at first, I had to kind of hold the cup for him, but he loved his lemonade!

Thanks for dinner Mama Anne! We had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment