Saturday, August 22, 2009

August 21, 2009



Today Keric and I had a very exciting day. We had visitor's come!! We hardly ever have anyone come over to our house, so it was quite fun...for me at least.:)

My Grandma and Grandpa Hopkin were in town for my Great Uncle Wayne's 80th birthday party, and it also just happened that Kimball and Eliane were headed back to Missoula today after hanging out with her family for the last week or so, so they also stopped in to see me! I got to have them all here together for a little while too.

I haven't seen Kimball and Elaine since Christmas, and I've never met little Danny, so I was so happy that they stopped by on their way home. Danny is SUCH a cute little baby! His pictures are adorable, but he's even more adorable in real life. I love his little chunky self, and he's such a happy little guy. He is almost as big as Keric is! Keric wasn't too sure about Danny at first, but he seemed to kind of warm up to him towards the end. Maybe it's because they have the Daniel thing in common? ha ha

I hadn't seen my grandparents since Easter, and it's always fun to see them. My Grandpa always has something funny and witty to say that keeps me laughing for days after I see him, and my grandma was gracious enough to bring me 3 jars of her homemade pickles! MMMMMMM I love those things! I'm gonna have to pace myself and make them last a long time. Who knows when I'll get some more. :)

It just so happened that they all came to visit right around Keric's nap time, so he was none too pleasant to be around! I felt bad that he was being so naughty. Usually he is a very friendly and nice boy to people, but guess he wasn't in the mood today. I hope no one took offense to his beastliness. :)

Thanks for coming to visit us!! We loved see all of you! The rest of you, feel free to follow their example!

1 comment:

  1. My, that Baby Danny has grown in the 6 weeks since we saw him! thanks for all the cute pictures. Mom

    ReplyDelete