Thursday, August 20, 2009

August 20, 2009



Today while I was doing breakfast dishes, I noticed that Keric was being awfully quite. I called his name, but he didn't answer. If he's up to no good, he remains quiet, if he's doing nothing "wrong" he'll usually answer me with an "Ack!" So I quickly began investigating his whereabouts!

I found him up on the 4th stair! It kind of scared me, but I didn't want to scare him! He has been adventurous enough to climb up the 1st stair, but then he usually screams for someone to come and get him back down. I guess today he decided to tackle the whole thing at once. When he saw me he kind of turned around and I thought "oh great, here we go, he's gonna fall backwards down the stairs!" I went to grab him, but actually he started to climb right back down them. I was really shocked he was able to go up and down them.

So sadly this probably means that I am going to have to get out the baby gates now. I don't like him climbing up the stairs alone, even if he can get back down. My luck...he would fall down the next time he got that high up there!

No comments:

Post a Comment