Tuesday, February 10, 2009

February 9, 2009



While I do laundry, I like to watch T.V. I'm a huge sucker for anything "reality". I ran across this show, that totally sucked me in! I was doing way more watching then folding I think! oops

I ran across this show, that I had never seen before. They were having some sort of "marathon", I must have watched a million episodes of it! It was called "Amazing Wedding Cakes". I was so enthralled! I can't BELIEVE what these people can do with cake! I mean seriously! How do some people get all the talent??

Anyway...I was so into the show...I didn't think to take a picture...so I had to look up my favorite one on line. These were cakes they did for a Bridal Shower. They are purses. Are those not the coolest things you have ever seen!?!? I'm afraid if it were my bridal shower...there would have been NO EATING of the cakes! :)

1 comment:

  1. That is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I think I'll restrain myself from watching the show, tho'. I don't need one more thing to DVR and wish I had time to watch it! Mom

    ReplyDelete